Updates!

4:58 AM

I know you were hoping this would be your 21 Days of Fabulous post, but it's not. Moving on, I'd like to say that it feels so good to blog again! :) Only Abagaile and Mia are doing the 21 Days of Fabulous. I decided to get up and early today so I could give everybody some updates. 

For starters, WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING GUEST POSTS! We are all very excited about this one for sure! Abagaile and Mia are very fabulous yes, but (they said this themselves) they (and the rest of us) want to hear from our fabulous readers! That means if you send us a guest post before the 21 Days of Fabulous is over, (and it has to do with fashion) then you will most likely be in the 21 Days of Fabulous! How cool is that? 

Also, we are currently in the process of changing the web design, so stay patient with us please!

If you'd like to send us a guest post, e-mail us at: agchloeandzoe@gmail.com 

Thanks so much for reading! :) 

Caroline 

You Might Also Like

1 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe