21 Days of Fabulous: An Index

1:01 PM

So now that the 21 Days of Fabulous is over, we are making an index of it so you can go back and see it. This will also be a page for easy access. 

Day 4: A Photoshoot
Day 16: Going to Camp!
Day 17: Star Trek

The 21 Days of Fabulous really opened up our minds to blogging- and Etsy! Believe it or not, but our very first Etsy purchase was from Soda Pop Street! 

I am really going to miss doing the 21 Days of Fabulous! :) I hope you enjoyed it! 

Stay Fabulous,

Mia

Abagaile 


You Might Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. I've seen a lot of post series, but this one is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We really enjoyed doing it! :)

      Delete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe