21 Days of Fabulous Day 13: Preparing for a Picnic

12:09 PM

Hi girls! Mommy and I have come down with a sore throat today, so today's post is early! YAY! One of things that will be happening AFTER the 21 Days of Fabulous ends, in Kanani will have a "Perfect Picnic" post series. So today I was thinking what to wear to that perfect picnic? Well, here are my favorites:
Picture via Springfield Dolls

I love the combination of the yellow flower on the shirt with yellow leggings! 
Picture via Pippaloo on Etsy

While pippaloo is known for her amazing food, this shirt is something you don't want to pass up either!

Picture via App2quilt on Etsy

I absolutely adore the blue dress! The vest really makes it though. 

Picture via Elegant Basics on Etsy

We absolutely LOVE this grey dress! It would look fantastic with a white jean jacket.....which we happen to own... ;)

I hope you enjoyed today's fashion! Stay tuned for another post today from one of my sisters! 

Abi







You Might Also Like

5 lovely comments

  1. Awesome! Thanks for posting about my items! :) I could give you a discount on the dress If you reviewed it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome! ;)

      Delete
    2. Cool! :) I could lower it another $1 for you. Let me know! (email me AGMarketClub@hotmail.com!(

      Delete
  2. We really like all of your favorites! It's going to be hard to choose!

    Katie/Adollable Dolls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green and blue striped shirt! I think it would look amazing on kanani!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe