21 Days of Fabulous Day 19: Janie Jumps Etsy Shop + More Fabu Websites!

1:24 PM

~WARNING! THIS IS A BAD QUALITY PHOTO POST!!!!~

Hello girls! So yesterday, we got a package from the Etsy shop, Janie Jumps! Let me say; that was some INSANELY fast shipping! We ordered this Saturday, and got it Tuesday! WOAH! This is what we got: 


Bicycle shorts which are TOO cute! 

I am modeling these checkered capris, that I love! I will have to pack these for Camp DD!


These green checkered shorts had to be ours too! We love them!!!!!!


Overall, 5 out of 5!

Fast shipping, good quality, and very chic! 

Would definitely recommend! 

To make up for the bad quality photos, we are going to be awarding 2 more fabulous websites!

First, we want to award,  http://livelifewithyouragdoll.blogspot.com/ ! I don't know why we didn't award them the first time!

http://thesaltysadollblog.blogspot.com/ we would also like to award!

Here is your award:


Bye!

Mia 


You Might Also Like

1 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe