21 Days of Fabulous Day 2: Let's Go Swimming!

7:49 AM


                                                                                                                        

Happy Cinco De Mayo everybody! Today my sisters and I are celebrating by wearing sombreros and having a taco picnic in the backyard, which will be featured in tomorrow's 21 Days of Fabulous post. 

It's really hot down here! Summer is already approaching! Another thing  my sisters and I are doing today is going swimming! So, mommy and I made this SUPER quick, SUPER easy swimsuit thanks to My Froggy Stuff! 




We definitely recommend making this! It is really fun, and super easy!

Have fun swimming!

xoxoxo

Mia




You Might Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. Cool! I didn't get the chance to celebrate cinco de mayo, I was at a gymnastics meet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do gymnastics? Awesome! We didn't have much of a Cinco De Mayo party either- Mia had Ice Skating, Kanani had baking class, Caroline had book club, Molly tap lessons, and Abagaile had ballet! But, we were able to have a picnic in the backyard, wear sombreros, and eat tacos! :P

      Delete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe