21 Days of Fabulous Day 5: Fabulous Websites

1:59 PM


Hi! So.....today we are moving! Sort of. Mine, Kanani's, and Lanie's bedroom and the Music and Art Room  are in the third floor of our house, and it just got finished, so we are putting our bed up there. Why did I even type that? Whatever. Anyways, one of our FAVORITE things to do is look at other websites, so while I was thinking of something FABULOUS to do for today's post, I thought, well, why not spotlight some other FABULOUS websites? 
One of our favorites is definitely Adollable Dolls !

 Looking for cool crafts? Molly and Me is the place to go! 
Looking for photostories? Dolly Sisters is the right place for you!


Congratulations! Here is an award for those that were awarded:


Now back to moving!






You Might Also Like

3 lovely comments

  1. Thank you so much for awarding me! I really like the award! :)

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for awarding me!! I will have to award some people!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe