21 Days of Fabulous Day 1: An Interview with Katie Owner of Soda Pop Street

5:33 AM







Hello girls! It is I, the one and only Abagaile! Okay, so today we are kicking off 21 Days of Fabulous, by kicking off a new Etsy Shop! 
Soda Pop Street is owned by Katie, who runs the blog Adollable Dolls , with some help from adollable dolls though of course! 
We got the chance to interview Katie recently for the 21 Days of Fabulous, and we are very excited to share this interview with Y-O-U! So, without further ado, here it is! 



1. Why did you open an Etsy shop?
 I opened my Etsy shop May 2, 2013. 
Picture Via Soda Pop Street

2. When/why did you start sewing?
I started sewing when I was about 7 or 8.  I started sewing with a machine when I was about 10.  I started sewing just because it seemed fun and cool.
Picture Via Soda Pop Street

3. What is your favorite thing to make for AG?
My favorite thing to make for AG dolls is either outfits or tops.
Picture Via Soda Pop Street

4. Do you make clothes for any other dolls?
No, I don't make clothes for any other dolls.
Picture Via Soda Pop Street 

5. What is coming up in you Etsy shop?
 2 Spring Designer outfits, some more infinity scarves, a few other outfits, 2 skirts, and more are coming up in my Etsy shop.
Picture Via Soda Pop Street

6. What is your favorite thing you have made so far?
My favorite thing that I have made so far is one of the Spring designer outfits.  It is adollable!  I want it in my size! :)


Thanks Katie! So what do you think of Soda Pop Street? Well, I think....GO CHECK IT OUT NOW! 
Right here: Soda Pop Street

That's all for today! Hope everyone has a happy Saturday! Mia and I are going shopping.....can you guess where? 

xoxoxoxoxo

Abagaile

You Might Also Like

6 lovely comments

  1. Cool! I'll go check out her etsy right now, her stuff looks so cool! I don't think I can buy anything though, I'm saving up for a camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are we! But we spent about half of our funds here! XD But then on the other hand, we only had 40$ saved....... This stuff was just to cute to pass up I guess!

      Delete
    2. What camera are you saving up for? I'm saving for the canon rebel t3i, and I found a good priced one, but I don't know if I'll get it yet because something is wrong with the computer and the pictures won't download on.

      Delete
    3. Yeah me too, we're still deciding between t3i and t2i. The t2i looks a bit cheaper, and it still has amazing quality!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for interviewing me! I'm glad you like my shop!

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting us! We are very excited we made a purchase earlier today!

      Delete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe