21 Days of Fabulous Day 8: Necessary Items

8:49 AM


Happy Saturday! :) I don't know about you, but today I am re-organizing my closet, and making an Etsy purchase! (Guess where!) So, today I thought I might post some stuff EVERY doll must have in her closet! 

Picture via The Glam Doll on Etsy

Undies! While nobody sees them, it's still fun to shop for cute underwear! ;) 

Picture via Lori Liz Girls and Dolls on Etsy

Also necessary, would be a solid colored tank top. Great for layering, and great for lounging around in. 

Picture via Erin's Little Secrets on Etsy

A solid color shirt is a must! One of my favorite things to do is dress up a plain shirt with jewelry, an infinity scarf, or a vest. 

Picture via Simply Sommer Designs 

SKINNY JEANS! Go with everything (except formal dresses ;) ) and look good on everyone! Maybe the most important thing in a doll's closet. 



Thanks for looking! 

-Mia 

Side Note: Due to the fact that tomorrow is Mother's Day, tomorrow's post will be up really early and be shorter then our usual posts. Sorry! 

Also: ;) Check out The Salty's Doll Blog, Lindsey was asked to do an interview for them! 

 





You Might Also Like

6 lovely comments

  1. I definitely agree with all the items on your list. They are all must haves!
    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what Etsy shop you are buying from!! Can you give me a clue?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really?? :D That means so much! (did you already buy something from me?) What do you like the best! We can work out prices! Thanks for making my day!

      Delete
    2. My dad purchased it this morning, I bought the patterned t-shirt! :)

      Delete
    3. Awesome! :) That was you! You should of told me before, I always put something extra! Maybe next time ;)

      It was sent today!

      Delete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe