21 Days of Fabulous Day 10: A Guest Post from AGMarket!

1:22 PM

Hello girls! It's already Day 10! Can you believe it? Today we have a very special guest post from a fabulous  blogger, AGMarket! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone!


I just discovered this blog, and boy was I excited to share some fashion news! I seem to be on Etsy ALL the time. I made a treasury of the things that were the most unique (and expensive! lol).


Here are just some of the fabu things!

American Girl Doll Clothes - Jeggings in Charcoal Grey  American Girl Clothes - Layering Tank Tops 3 Pack Spring Lace RESERVED FOR ANGELIQUE

To read more fashion tips you can follow me on my blog - www.livelifewithyouragdoll.blogspot.com

Have a nice day! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks AGMarket! If you'd like to send us a guest post for the 21 Days of Fabulous, you can e-mail it to us at agchloeandzoe@gmail.com .
-Mia 

You Might Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. Awesome! Everything on the list is so fabulous and stylish!

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe