21 Days of Fabulous Day 12: Crazy Cool Socks

1:16 PM


Happy Wednesday! Today during Social Studies the girls that I sit by were having this conversation about matching socks. They were all like "Socks have to be matching!" and all that what not. Well, I say it's best if the don't! Here are my favorite socks: 

Picture via karina42 on Etsy



Fuzzy socks are the best! Even though it's almost summertime, I still wear these!

Picture via AuntBessOldSewN'New on Etsy

It appears that is all I have for today. I have a new stopmotion to put together, and a history paper that is calling my name. If only I could talk about socks forever.

Mia

You Might Also Like

1 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe