A Quick Hello!

5:34 AM

Hi everybody! Just wanted to say hi, and how's your week been? Mine's been good. LOTS OF SEWING. Yep. Just finished a skater skirt last night! :D I'm getting ready for the big Etsy release next Saturday (March 15th). I have been doing some photography exploration though! I thought I should share them here. :) 



This one is of my BFFLE (best friend for like eva) on a swing. She was helping me take photos for a project, and yah. I really like this one. 


This one, is from a page of "Divergent"! I'm going to have whole separate post on "Divergent", because I have a lot of doll related pictures on that topic. But I wanted to share. :) 

Like I've been saying with all my posts recently, I don't know when I'll talk you next, but until next time-

Chloe

PS: THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS ON MY LAST POST! YOU ALL ARE FABULOUS! 

PSS: I'm very active on instagram! Follow me: @unicornponydolls 

You Might Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. Looking forward to your next post.
    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are nominated for an award!

    go to my blog to claim your prize!

    http://2dollstars.blogspot.com/

    -elly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe