OOTW- Olive Greys & Navy Blue

3:30 PM


Hey everyone! So I was reading my blogging list today, only find a lot of posts like an OOTW. DID I START A TREND HERE?? 

Well, here's an OOTW for your feed. 








*random spider web*




















































So there you have it! If you follow me on Google+ (click here) then you would know that yesterday I shared a picture of Saige and said "Sneak peek of this week's OOTW!" Well, I lied. I figured you've seen enough of Saige this week, so Mia got her turn in the spotlight. 

Model: Mia (Goty 2008)
Dress: Elegant Basics on Etsy 
Skirt: American Girl Molly's Meet Outfit
Shoes: Local Place 

I hope you enjoyed! If you want to see edited pictures (these all are un-edited) follow me on instagram @unicornponydolls 

Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your Monday! 

Chloe & Mia 


You Might Also Like

3 lovely comments

  1. I love how beautifully raw these photos are! Mia is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! I have to agree with what Dally said. I also love Mia's hair in a bun... These are just lovely!
    Oh, and Your new header/banner looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe