BEHIND THE SCENES!

2:15 PM

So, in case you've been living under a rock this past month, OR you haven't checked out my blog recently, you wouldn't know that my Etsy Spring release is comin'. 


WELL PEOPLE. IT IS.

SOONER THEN I THOUGHT TOO.

IT IS THIS SATURDAY. 

TWO.

DAYS. 

Today, was picture day! YAY! Basically, I just took a bunch of stock pictures....and you know who gets to see them first?

Y-O-U! 

Yep! So here a few teasers ;) 














haha! I love Saige's hair in the picture above. :) 

If you haven't yet, please go and favorite/follow my shop/me on Etsy: CLICK HERE! :D

Are you as excited as I am?
Oh, and please tell me your favorite item of the ones I showed you below.

Chloe

You Might Also Like

3 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe