Super Easy No Sew Doll Dress (for dolls of any size!)

11:22 AM


I really struggle making clothing for my smaller dolls. The seam have to be so tiny- it's very difficult. 
But wait- what if I don't have to sew it?

What if I made...a non-sew doll dress?

Here's what you'll need (pictured above)

-fabric
-fabric scissors
-brad (not pictured


Step 1:

Lay your doll down on the fabric. This picture is a lie- I actually laid Dell down on her side, then marked where the end was, and did this six times all next to each other. So basically, it was like six Dell's placed on their side next to one another. 



Step 2:

Cut out the long strip of fabric you just marked. 


Step 3:

Wrap it around your doll.

Step 4:

Using your brad, secure the back. (you could also secure the front if you used fancy brads like we did ;) ) 

Step 5: You're done!

SERIOUSLY. THAT IS IT. NOTHING ELSE. YOU ARE FINISHED. 

There are also many styling opportunities here. If you like something, just secure it with another brad. 


You could do a one shoulder..a waistband...


do a matching headband even! 





This dress was so easy! I can't wait to make more for the rest of the gang.....

You Might Also Like

0 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe