OOTW- Spring!

7:15 PM


Anddddd we're back with another OOTW! Hoorah! So while I do a happy dance of 1.6K instagram followers, and drool over the new stuff I just bought on Etsy- ENJOY THESE PICTURES! 





(love this picture above by the way- so proud of myself for getting bokeh and a sun flare in ONE PIC)





idk i like this one is focused on the tree not her but whatever 


RANDOM SUN PIC


Oh and here's Abby cuddling with my dog: 















OK THEN BELOW THERE IS A STORY FOR THESE PICTURES OKAY:

my mom basically threw abby, i took a bunch of pics, the she caught her! So thanks mom for throwing my doll! xD There were about 100+ pics of this, but these are the ones that turned out best:




random upside down pic idk





faceplant :P 





OH AND THESE ALSO HAVE A STORY:

my mom grabbed a section of abby's hair and i laid on the grass to take pic. NOT THE BEST IDEA WHEN YOU DOLL IS WEARING A DRESS BUT WHATEVER. 
















pepper came to check out the scene 


I LOVE THE SHADOWS ON THIS ONE! MAN SHE LOOKS DANGEROUS



a walking stick! 



















FOCUS CAMERA FOCUSSSSS




so i hoped you all enjoyed these pictures! yay! 
spring is finally here! yay! 

Doll: Abgaile MAG #37
Jacket: AG
Dress: AG
Shoes: AG

^^ creative, i know. :P

SEE YA LATER GUYS K BAI 

You Might Also Like

4 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe