Crop Tops and Flower Crowns- OOTW

5:34 AM

So does anybody else remember when I did an OOTW every week? It was very consistent, and it would always be up. I'd like to start doing those again! 

For those of you who are new to my blog, an OOTW is an outfit I create, and the photograph. All pictures are unedited EXCEPT- I can crop. I only did so in the very last picture, but ya know. ;) 

Enjoy the pics! 









































































In case you haven't realized yet, I love bokeh. ;) 

Saige's Ourfit: 

Flower Crown: Claire's (the human store)
Shirt: Soon to be in Etsy Shop
Pants: Our Generation
Shoes: American Girl 

Oh, and here are some bonus pictures-these are crazy popular on instagram right now, so I though I'd try em' out. 



I did edit these to black and white. I tried some other editing too..but I think I'll save that for later. 

My Etsy line is going really great so far! Like I said in my last post, I don't know when I'll talk to you again, so bye for now! 

Chloe, with help from Saige

You Might Also Like

6 lovely comments

  1. Yes, lovely. I like that top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!
    -Lilac Ruffles
    ( lilacruffles.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The pics are so pretty! :) great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you do not know how beautiful these are! *drools over them*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THEM!! How are you SUCH a great photographer?!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe