Olympic Week Day 4: Make a Doll Snowboard!

7:38 PM


The Olympics have many events- not just ice skating! I've never snowboarded before, but Saige has and she said it's really fun. I wanted to join her on the slopes today..but I had no board! So here is a super fun & easy to make snowboard. 


First, gather your supplies! 

You will need:
  • yourself
  • cardboard 
  • markers 
  • white paper
  • scissors 
  • tape (it doesn't have to be packing tape...or clear!) WE ENDED UP USING GLUE INSTEAD!



We used a Girl Scout cookie box. If you go find a Girl Scout stand, and ask them for a box, trust me, they will gladly give you one. :) If you use a box, cut it so it's open and flat. 



Measure around yourself. 


Here is the basic un-cut shape of ours. 



Here it is lying next to me cut out so you can see it for a size reference. 


We used a glue stick to cover the cardboard in white paper, then cut it out along the edge. 


Now, you decorate! 


Snowboarding is really fun actually! 




Woo-hoo! 



:( I fell. 


A look at the design I drew.


Me and my board! 


Go for the Gold! 

Mia 

You Might Also Like

0 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe