Olympic Week Day 2: 3 Team USA Outfits

6:29 AM


And we're back with Day 2 of Olympic Week! How could you expect me, Mia St. Clarire to do a post series and not include fashion? So today's post is not 1, not 2, but 3, fun outfits with skirts to show your support for Team USA! These are great to wear while rooting for Team USA and still not looking like a walking dolly flag. ;) 



 Outfit 1; Is it Time Yet? 

Shirt: American Girl: Saige's Sweater Outfit 
Skirt: American Girl: 2007 JLY Meet Outfit
Shoes: GoodWill 
Watch: American Girl: 2012 Holiday Accessories 



Outfit 2; Chevron Sparkle

Shirt: Retired American Girl Store Exclusive 
Skirt: Homemade 
Shoes: American Girl: 2013 Holiday Outfit 






Outfit 3; Tutu-licious! 

Shirt: American Girl
Skirt: Build-a-Bear 
Shoes: American Girl: Saige's Sweater Outfit

Which one is your favorite? Later this week we'll have 3 fun hairstyles to go with these outfits! 

Go for the Gold!
Mia 

You Might Also Like

3 lovely comments

  1. I like the first one! The gray and blue go good together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one too, but I really like the skirt in #2, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the second, but I also like the third!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe