Some Picture Editing :)

1:45 PM


what a wordy title

So I see all these AMAZING edits on Instagam..okay I did..like two years ago! Where did they all go? I tried editing pictures on my phone a while ago, and the outcome was not..so..um..nice. But today I decided to give it another go- but this time on my computer! (I used Pic Monkey). Only one of these pictures is something you've seen before...I really love how these turned out- take a look. 









And here is an un-edited picture of my current Disney Animators Collection (DAC) family. YES, I JUST GOT KRISTOFF TODAY. I LOVE HIM. YAYYY.


So yes, my I do get to attend the AG Place San Francisco Meet up with basilmentos and FiveDollStars! I've never been to a meet-up before, so I'm REALLY SUPER EXCITED. :D Is there umm..meet-up etiquette I should know about though? What to say, for example, should I bring posters? No, I'm not that famous. But really? Do you know? 

hehe. thanks for reading this random post about a lot of random stuff.  



You Might Also Like

4 lovely comments

  1. YOUR MEETING BASILMENTOS???? Howwww? Whyyyy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is having a meet-up at the AG Place San Francisco this March. :)

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! I so want to meet basilmentos! Anna and I chat all the time over YT or email

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe