Molly's Extraordinary California Adventure {Part 6!} DISNEYLAND

7:52 AM


10:00 AM MONDAY MAY 5 

The first place we went was California Adventure- as Momma hadn't been there since they redone it. They also wanted to get FastPasses for the Cars Ride. 


The park opened at 10:00, but they let people in before- we all had to wait in the square though. They re-did California Adventure to like a 20s version of Los Angeles. 


Behind me is a model of the Carthay Circle, an old movie theater. It's not longer in modern day California, it was knocked down. I don't see why, it's so pretty! 


Once we got into California Adventure, Momma's family waited in line for the Toy Story ride, while Momma took me to the boardwalk so I could see the Ferris Wheel! 


The classic California Adventure icon! 


Here's an up-close shot. The carts move in circles while in the Ferris Wheel! Woah! 

Now, I don't want to totally bore you with boardwalk photos, but I really liked this one. ;) 


And this one...hehe. 

As we walked back, I got a quick photo by the entrance to Paradise Pier. 


When you enter Paradise Pier, you change from 20s LA to 40s Santa Cruise. 


Right before Momma entered the Toy Story Midway Mania ride, I got to pose outside! 


You can also see the California Screamin, and about the time this photo was taken, Momma's brother was on it. 

After Toy Story, Momma's family went on Goofy's Fly School. Momma does not do roller coasters (her words!) so we waited outside. 


Goofy's fly school was being built last time Momma was here, so it was cool to see it all finished. 


It WAS worth it to wait outside though! Phineas and Ferb's Party Bus (thing) came by! 


I really liked watching them go by. :0) Momma's not a fan of them, but I LOVE their show! 

Momma took one last photo of me waiting. 


Before heading into DISNEYLAND!!!

More to come in this exciting adventure! 
xoxo
Molly
PS: THE BEST PART IS TO COME IN PART 7! 

You Might Also Like

3 lovely comments

  1. OHMEHGERSH. PLEASE POST PART 7 NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are looking forward to the next installment!
    Your friends,
    Elizabeth and Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. EHMEHGOSH!!!!!!! I TOTALLY can't wait for part 7!!!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!! ~Amelia~

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe