Molly's Extraordinary California Adventure {Part 5!}

6:46 AM

5:00 PM SUNDAY MAY 4


The hotel was really nice. :) There were HUGE mirrors, which I had to check out first! 


Momma wanted to me to share this, as a reminder that today is "May the 4th be with you!", hence her Darth Vader Shirt. 

She left then with her family to "Downtown". I don't really know where that is, all that was near us were hotels and restaurants- then again, I didn't really get a good look of where we are. 


When Momma collected me, she brought me up to the terrace of the hotel. 

"Momma, what are we doing?" 

"Okay, it was a surprise, but I guess you should know. We are going to Disneyland tomorrow, Molly!" How did I not realize Momma was going to Disney? I mean, she made me a Mickey Mouse shirt before we left, and 'Downtown' must of been 'Downtown Disney'! Oh! 

"Really Momma? That's awesome! I'm sure you'll have a great time!" I beamed at her. 

"Oh the fireworks are starting!" We made a little video of the fireworks, but Blogger is being a meanie and not working. :( So here are some not-so-great quality pictures of the fireworks at Disneyland:


The photo above kinda looks like I saw an alien spaceship. O-o But, I didn't. ;) Although that would be pretty awesome. 


Momma said that because it's the off season, they only do fireworks Friday-Sunday. She's going to Disneyland tomorrow, which is Monday, so there won't be any fireworks tomorrow. :( 


The fireworks were super pretty though! We had a great view from our hotel! We could actually even see the top of the Matterhorn from where we were! 


It was a really long firework show, so it was late when we went to bed. 

7:00 AM MONDAY MAY 5


I was up earlier than anyone! I fell asleep in my clothes from last night, so I started to hunt around for my suitcase, careful not to wake anyone. Disneyland didn't open until 10:00! 


I really couldn't find my suitcase anywhere! I started to wonder I was going to do at the hotel while Momma and her family were gone. The TV was HUGE so, lot's of TV watching! 


Momma came up to me. "Oh, I'm sorry Momma! I was trying to be quiet!" 

"You didn't wake me Molly, don't worry. But I have a surprise for you!" She handed me a big (to me) Disney Parks bag. "When we went to Downtown Disney last night, I picked this up for you." 


I gasped. "Momma..oh wow! Thank you! I love it!" She got me a Mickey t-shirt, and my very own pair of ears!!!! 


I knew what I was wearing today! 


Momma continued, "I have one last surprise for you, Molly." She placed a TINKER BELL COSTUME on my lap! I thought I was going to pass out. TINKER BELL IS MY FAVORITE HUMAN BEING IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! 


I put it on immediately, bursting with excitement. Momma even did my hair like Tink! "Now Molly, I spent a lot of time working on this, and I have to make a deal with you." I nodded. "If I take you into Disneyland, can this costume double as your Halloween costume?" 

I think I almost passed out. "What? Momma? I can go with you? TO DISNEYLAND?" Momma nodded. 
"AWESOME!!!" I can't wait for 10:00! 

I was put in Momma's backpack, to be taken out next in, Dinseyland! 


And that was when my California Adventure truly started. 

More to come in this exciting adventure! 
xoxo
Molly 

You Might Also Like

4 lovely comments

  1. EEEEK! Disneyland!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting! I can't wait for part 6! ~Amelia~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That sounds awesome! We went to Disneyland for my 4th birthday, so I sadly don't remember it :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I hope you get to go again soon Juliet!

      Delete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe