Molly's Extraordinary California Adventure {Part 3!}

5:27 PM

2:00 PM FRIDAY MAY 2 


You guessed right! I got to go to the American Girl Store in Palo Alto! 


Walking in, we saw the limited edition historical sets. 


Posing by Julie's Car! :) 


The Historical hair stuff! 


Kaya's display! 


This was the first time Momma and I got to see Isabelle in person. Isn't she cute? 


They had this giant star by the checkout! 


Here I am! :) 


A closer look at the star. 


The Bitty Twins are just SO cute! Don't you think? 


I want some lemonade! 


I think I'm going to get Kanani one of these aprons for her birthday. :) 


Upstairs- My AG! 


The Double Bow Dress is SO cute! I almost came home with one. ;) 


Some other pretty dollies in pretty dresses. 


Doesn't the Double Bow Dress look great on MAG 19? (the one with the ponytail)


Horses! They made me think of time I got to ride Saige's pony. 


Oooh! Party time! 


Lastly, I said hello to a pretty girl doing gymnastics. Then it was time to check-out and leave the AG place! 
:( 


It was like 8:00 once we FINALLY GOT THERE! (to see Momma's family) Then, I had to wait in the car for another THREE HOURS while everyone caught up. Ugh. 


Anyways, I changed into some PJ's, the pants I was wearing on the plane, and a shirt that I got at the AG Place. 


Momma let me use her hoodie like a mummy sleeping bag. ;) 

More to come in this exciting adventure! 
xoxo
Molly

You Might Also Like

6 lovely comments

  1. I can't wait to hear more about your AMAZING adventure! Looks like you had an AWESOME time! ~Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so FUN! What did you guys get at the AG Store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Don't forget to share what you got, looks interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe