Molly's Extraordinary California Adventure {Part 4!}

1:05 PM

8:00 AM SATURDAY MAY 3 


By the time I got dressed, Momma and her family had already left, so I was alone in the hotel. 


I decided to wear my new dress (from the AG Place, yes!) because it was all bright and cheery- when I saw Momma next it would be after a funeral, so I thought a pretty dress might cheer her up a little. :) 


But what does a doll do alone in a hotel room? Well, first I watched some TV.


But, nothing was on. 


I wanted to look out the window at the beautiful California skyline, but even after I stacked all four of my AG boxes, I still couldn't reach the window! 


I was able to climb up onto the desk. 


I could see out the window, but I want to be closer to it! 


So, I grabbed the curtain rod, and did a Tarzan- style leap to get to the window! 


And yeah, it was worth it. 


Do you like my bun? I did a rope twist then pinned it up. 


If you look past the parking lot, you could see the hills, and it smelt like salty ocean. 


Before I realized what was going on, I heard the door open, and I ran back to the chair. Momma would kill me if she saw I climbed to the window! 

4:00 PM SATURDAY MAY 3


Momma said I could go to the pool! I've never been to the pool, or a beach, and none of my sisters have either. I couldn't wait!!!


I almost forgot- my sunglasses! 


Ahhhh, this is the life. 


How have I not been to the pool before this? 


The pool was actually reallly cold, and I don't know how to swim, so I didn't get in. 


But soaking up the rays were enough for me! 

(not much happened with Molly for the rest of the day and (most) of Sunday- so let's skip ahead!)

4:30 PM SUNDAY MAY 4


Momma and her family paid one last respect. She wanted me to share this picture in memorial of her loved one. :) 


Now it was back in the car. Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Not again! :( 


At least Momma let me play on her phone this time around. Hey look, there's Super Inky's instagram! 


Then, I watched some of my favorite YouTuber's: Rhett and Link. 


I looked out the window.


I told Momma I was bored and she said to take a nap. 


So down in the corner I went. ;) 


When I woke up, we were at the hotel. 


"Momma, where are we?"

"Anaheim, California!" 

"Where?" 

I've never heard of Anaheim before. :/ 

More to come in this exciting adventure! 
xoxo
Molly

(PS: does anybody know what's in Anaheim?) 

You Might Also Like

6 lovely comments

  1. OK, so I looked it up and

    DISNEYLAND!

    is in Anaheim!!

    LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY MOLLY AND CHLOE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! :) Yes you are correct, Disneyland!

      Delete
  2. DISNEYLAND!!! Omg, I'm SO jealous! I can't wait to read more! ~Amelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Yep, Disneyland was the correct answer!

      Delete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe