Molly's Extraordinary California Adventure {Part 2!}

4:49 PM

10:00 AM FRIDAY MAY 2 


I excitedly burst out of Momma's backpack. WE FINALLY LANDED AND FINALLY GOT A RENTAL CAR! YIPEE! 


It would be a bit of drive to reach our destination, so Momma handed me a brochure of where we are going. 


Ding ding ding! The Golden Gate bridge! I am so excited to get there! 


Did you know that a lot of people in San Fransisco get around by train? I saw one out the window! 


Then, we arrived! It was a bit foggy, but still amazing. 


The Golden Gate Bridge in all of it's golden glory! :D 


It was all so breathtaking and beautiful! 


If you've never seen the Golden Gate, I suggest you go see it like..ASAP. ;) 


I didn't realize it until Momma pointed it out, but to the left of the bridge is Alcatraz Island. 


I wanted to go in but Momma said Alcatraz was no place for a doll. :( 


One last shot of the island before we were on our way again! 


Where did we go next? Ghirardelli Square! I didn't go in, but here I am outside the entrance. Momma and her family walked around the streets of San Francisco near the Ghirardelli Square, after getting a delicious ice cream, of course! ;) 

We made one last stop in San Francisco (or Palo Alto, I should say) before going to see some of Momma's family. Can you guess where? 

More to come in this exciting adventure! 
xoxo
Molly

You Might Also Like

6 lovely comments

  1. YOU WENT TO THE AG PLACE!!!! I hope you had so much fun, and I can't wait to here more about your adventure!! ~Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The Golden Gate bridge and the American Girl Store! It looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! It was really fun!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! :D Yeah, Molly felt pretty special. ;)

      Delete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe