Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

8:32 AM


Hoorah! The snow has stuck! Well, actually, it's more so like ice but whatever. I took so many doll photos- it's crazy. So here's the photos of Molly dressed as a Snow Queen. With of course- inspiration from Frozen. These are all the photos of Mollly, so you will see some that look similar, but slightly different. :) 




























The photos after these are my favorites- it looks as though the princess/ queen has fallen. 







uh-oh! panty peek! 



Haha- it looks like it's half summer and half winter here. 



I really like these. :) 

I'm off to take just a few more photos before the snow melts. 

I honestly CAN'T BELIEVE SCHOOL WAS CANCELLED! WOOOO! 

See you gators later! :D

Chloe

You Might Also Like

4 lovely comments

  1. School is canceled here too! Unfortunately, I have school today! :/ Homeschooled.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Photos!!!

    -Fluff
    agbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Photos! Its sleeting here! Amazing! haha
    Samantha
    http://foreveramericangir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe