The Elegant Blogger Award!

5:43 PM

THAT's RIGHT EVERYONe! WE ARE DOING THE ELEGANT BLOGGER TAG. 



I don't really understand why we were given this, because we (I am speaking on behalf of all my dolls), are anything but elegant. Um, excuse me, I was not included in that vote! Right..so Mia here is going to be helping out a little with this! 

Thanks so much Claire from Hello Little Birdy and beastsbelle from Never Grow Up for awarding us. The award orginiated here




THE RULES
  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 12 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded


(above are the rules, so people who I award, I suggest copying and posting on your blog if you are interested!) 

THE QUESTIONS

1. What made you decide to start blogging?
I have loved doll blogs since..around...well...December 2012? I always wanted to create my own, but I had a huge issue...how to upload pictures! So, the day before Easter, I opened Our AG Adventures (wordpress edition) to the world! My dad helped with the pictures, and now, I have an accomplished dream. ;) 

I on the other hand, totally thought that the doll blogging world need my "special PIZZAZ" I am so glad I get to share it with you! 

2. What is your fashion style?
Hoodies! Last year, I wore hoodies starting in September, until May. I went through my beloved Aeropostale hoodie, which I lost, plain grey one from Target (lost it!), and a lightning bolt hoodie (also from Target, and also lost it)! This year I start fresh with a Hollister hoodie! I love lace, I have one lace shirt, I just don't have many undershirts to pair it with yet. :( I also have found my recent obbsesion with skirts! My favorite is a mint green circle skirt from American Apperal. I love denim (it's the pants I have!) and of course, my beloved converse! I also looove wearing graphic tees, My Little Pony shirts (which I get at Hot Topic in case your curious. ;) ) are my fave! ( I wore one today! ) Oh, and I HATE sparkly clothes! 

Wow, looks like someone rambles! I on the other hand, enjoy wearing sandals, and my favorite eyelet red dress! I love scarfs, and anything pretty! 

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
Well, some may not know that I signed up for band this year, and I am learning to play the tuba...and this right here is a secret that some of my friends don't know; I wish I could dance! I love watching it, the perfect movements...amazing! I signed up for a half year dance program at my school this year too. I ALSO LOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TO ACT! One of the best things EVER! LOVE IT! 

I enjoy sports, I have two personalities in one; fashionista and sporty! 

4. What are some of your blogging goals?
Of course, I'd love to be able to reach 100 followers! As of right now, I'd like to reach 40 by my birthday (about two weeks!)  I also really want to have better quality pictures for you guys! I feel like a let down when I post my terrible quality photos (like that Ouch! Photostory..) ! 

My dream is that somebody ACTUALLY does one my hairstyles and sends me a pic! 

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Where to start? HOT TOPIC! <-- New fave! It has all the My Little Pony a girl could ask for! Hollister! I love this place too! THE HOODIES ARE SO SOFT xD! I also buy a lot of clothes from Target (small budget) and some of my favorite pieces I got at GooWill! Abercrombie and Fitch, too, they have some cute skirts! And, I love DELIAHS!  I also really enjoy going to Ross, you should go check it out. ;) 

My sewing machine.

6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
100! But who doesn't want 100? 

7. What are your talents?
Reading, Writing, Typing (65 words a minute plus with my eyes closed), PUBLIC SPEAKING! I love public speaking. Love it., acting,  my friends say I'm a good artist, but I'm not amazing, and I don't know If I'd call this a talent, but I'm not afraid to speak up! 

Hairstyling, and ice skating! 



8. Are you a leader or a follower?
I enjoy being a leader, I'm not bossy, but I can keep everything "under control" easily, and such. I sometimes am a follower too though! 

Leader. Nuff' Said.

9. What is one of your favorite quotes?

[ If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney] 
[I am who I am, your approval isn't needed.] 

I live by those. 

10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
THE HUNGER GAMES. I ALSO REALLY LIKE THIS SERIES CALLED MATCHED. 
I'M SORRY I'M TYPING IN CAPS BUT I GET REALLY EXCITED TALKING ABOUT BOOKS.
I LOVE BOOKS. 

The Hunger Games. 

11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
Graceful? HA! No way.  Not dressy. I'm smart in Language Arts, not so much when it comes to Math and Science. Fine? I'm sorry, I don't understand. Dainty? Err.... Dressy? No. I don't think so.  Stylish? Not on the weekends! 
Stylish! 
12. What is your favorite flower?
I love Lilly's that haven't yet blossomed, there like these little squishy, if you will, and oval...flower buds..there's the word! 

I award...

ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BE AWARDED! 

Have a great day! See you this weekend! 

You Might Also Like

1 lovely comments

  1. Giveaway on TheSuperDollies!
    Thesuperdollies.blogspot.com

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe