Jack Sparrow Inspired Hat! {for dolls}

2:42 PM



Hiii! I'm so excited to be able to share me first ever tutorial! So I (and mommy) have recently become OBSESSED with Pirates of the Caribbean. See that red hat type thang Jack Sparrow aka Johnny Depp is wearing? Well...


For this project, you are going to need your doll (how much would you pay for that lace tank I'm wearing? ) a red sock, and scissors. 


Our sock is from Virgin International Airlines. Momma's papa loooves these socks, because he (like momma) is very picky about there socks! So, as you can see, this one has had much love and is ready to be re-used! 


We cut as closest to the hole with cutting the hole, as possible. 


A little big...


So, we cut off some more, 



Much better! Jack's hat is more of a tie-headband, but we like the beanie look! With the leftover sock, we cut a long strip and tied it around out head! Silly me took no pictures! 

Have a nice day! :D 

Saige

You Might Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. LOVE the top! I'd probably pay $3-$5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got awarded! http://hellolittlebirdybyclaire.blogspot.com/2013/08/elegant-blogger-award_25.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe