School Updates!

3:05 PM

So, due to school (I don't come home until 5 PM ! Yikes!) it's going to be a trouble posting here. There are so many things I want to do, but time is not in our favor. So, we are taking a quick break to get use to this new "environment", and hopefully we will be post heavy when we get back! You can always contact us through e-mail; agchloeandzoe@gmail.com if you need to talk! We're not sure how long this will be, 3 weeks at the most! But, there's always weekends, and the upcoming holiday, Labor Day!

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

1 lovely comments

  1. I totally understand you. With school and fall activities starting it's hard to get anything done. :)

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe