Molly's Birthday Extravaganza! {Part 1}

4:44 PM


Oh yeah! That's right! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE! So, everyone is all ready for a huge carnival/ circus party right? WRONG! It rained today. So, the party is being postponed until tomorrow....but...that is a good thing too ya' know...I GET MORE CAKE! 

So, flashback! I'll show you how *most* of my day went. ;) 


Uhhh...I what time is it? 

*CRASH* BOOM* BANG* DANGEROUS NOISES*

Errrr..what was that? 



I better get up...wait...today is...



MY BIRTHDAY! 


Good morning Nani! Enjoying lurking in the kitchen? 

I am highly enjoying in Molly! 

*BARK*BARK*BARK*

I think that's Bennet. You better go check on him. 

I will, but what were those dangerous noises I heard?

What? What noise? I didn't hear anything. Nope. Nothing. Errrr I have to go. 


Well Bennet, that was strange. 

*rarrf* 

I wonder if somebody bought some new cereal. Let's go see! 




SUPRISE!


Oh wow! Look at all those presents!!








You Might Also Like

0 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe