Halloween's Coming....

3:20 PM


Frustration levels = rising

I had some pictures. The odds are not in favor right now. 

Frustration levels = average 

So, forget the photos! Right? 

Halloween is a big thing in my house. I mean it's FREE CANDY for Pete's sake! My best friend and I are one the kids in our grade that still go trick-or-treating. I wouldn't be surprised if we were the only ones, honestly. 

This year, we are going as "Equestria Girls" from My Little Pony! She is going as Rainbow Dash, I was originally going as Vinyl Scratch (background pony) but I have changed my mind to Twilight Sparkle. SO EXCITE! 



My dolls like to dress up too. Last year, my grandmother hand sewed five outfits; a witch , a vampire (THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE BTW), a ghost, a princess, and a pumpkin. I am trying to upload those pictures form last year soon, but if you can't wait, check out my instagram (8agdolls). 

THIS YEAR, we need to make some new costumes, for the new dolls. Lindsey will be a clown, someone is going to be a bat, and who knows what the other will be.  We also are altering the princess costume, and remaking the ghost, the ghost requires no sewing AT ALL, and I will try to upload a tutorial.....hmmm...


Anyways, I just wanted to keep you updated! It's raining like CrAzY here, so ummmm yeah! 

xxx Chloe 

You Might Also Like

0 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe