OOTW: Queen Anne's Lace

3:57 PM




                                       {Please excuse the spelling error in the photo above!}

This week's OOTW is called "Queen Anne's Lace" after the flower,
"Queen Anne's Lace"
Thanks Google! 


















Doll: Saige GOTY 2013
Headband: American Girl 
Jacket: American Girl
Shirt: American Girl
Skirt: Made by us
Shoes: American Girl

Hope everyone is having a great week! 













You Might Also Like

5 lovely comments

  1. *gasp* where can I buy that skirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! :) I was modeling it after a skirt you posted on your Instagram. :D

      Delete
  2. Love the whole outfit! Adorable. (especially that jacket, I just love white!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe