Riding Practice

3:50 PM

Saige had riding practice for an upcoming competition today! She was very nervous, and she doesn't want me to share these photos..but I am doing so anyway! ;) Just don't tell her..hehe. 



Okay, okay. Now I have to go wrap some more presents! 

Kanani 































































You Might Also Like

7 lovely comments

  1. Love the pictures of Saige & the horse. She's so pretty. ^_^
    And I checked out & followed your personal blog, Chloe. I'm already adoring it. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'll go check out your blog now :0)
    I'm in love with Saige's pink riding jacket. Where did I you get it?
    I bet you did great Saige!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The whole outfit and horse are from Our Generation!

      Delete
  3. She looks like she had fun! I've ridden a horse only once in my life- it was pretty cool.
    I'm going to go check out your net blog now.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are really pretty!!
    I tried to follow but google is being dumb and won't let me, I will have to try a little later...xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe