New Lens, New Doll!

2:10 PM


Ho, ho, ho everybody! I hope you all had a very happy Christmas! <3 I'm currently in the middle of writing the most difficult photostory that I do every year- the Christmas morning photostory. I'm hoping Part 1 will be up tomorrow, but for today, enjoy these photos! 


But wait, Chloe...WHO IS THIS??? Yes, yes, my friends, Isabelle Palmer. She was a gift from my grandmother, and my parents hid her from me until the very end, because they knew I would recognize her by her box! 


I mean, getting her was completely unexpected. My family constantly complains about how many dolls I have, bla, bla, bla. Plus, my grandmother had already gotten me an Our Generation set. 


So yeah, I was screaming and crying Christmas morning. 


Also, I got a new camera lens. I was expecting this, however. So there were a lot less tears and screaming. It's a 55-250mm lens, for the Canon Rebel t3i. I got the t3i last year, so happy birthday to my camera! 


I also got a lot of doll stuff (surprisingly!). Including this Winter White (is that what its called???) outfit, and the earmuffs, which Isabelle is wearing now. It. Looks. So. Cute. On. Her. 


So, yeah?? I got some macro add-ons and filters, too, and I can't wait to start experimenting with them. 

Um, I don't really know what else to say, except tell you what I got, sorry. I also got doll- sized Frozen outfits..and yes, they are very cute. 


Isabelle is such a gorgeous doll. I wasn't expecting to love her as much as I do. 



Oh, and the boots from this set are pretty cute too. 


I also really didn't think I would like this outfit, but it is so cute on Isabelle. 




And oh yeah!! I saw the new Hobbit movie yesterday. I cried. 


Last one of Izzy! 

Also, I got some bonus squirrel pictures. My lens can zoom so far, I was able to get these without them running away. 



They look like they are about to fight or something!?

Happy Holidays, everyone! What did you get for Christmas? 

You Might Also Like

6 lovely comments

  1. Oh Isabelle is adorable and I think she looks espessailly cute in the Winter White outfit! Have you tried to put it her pink hair extension yet? It sounds like it may be a bit hard to do (but looks cute!)
    Your new lens sounds awesome! Love the squirrels.
    I got lots of clothes and a new doll!
    Merry Christmas!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have tried but it's a bit tricky.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Izzy is just gorgeous, isn't she? She's way more photogenic in person. Hurray for new lenses! I'm so excited because my parents got me a new phone for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabelle is so cute!! She looks adorable in that outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Isabelle AND the new lens. I'm not sure which is more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isabelle is gorgeous! I hope you love her!:) AWESOME PICTURES! I love them.;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe