Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree AGSM!

7:30 AM

First off, I'd like to apologize for my absence. 

For the majority of the week during the time I normally blog, I was instead, making a stop motion. I'm really proud of this, and I hope you all enjoy it too! 



So? What did you think?

I for one, love it. 

Second, I'm going to apologize in advance for the lack of photos next week. 

Tuesday I have my first-ever band recital! So for sure no posts Tuesday. (For those of you that are curious- I play the tuba ;) ) 

So wish me luck for my recital! I am very excited about it! 


Also, there will be an OOTW post later today, and that might be the last OOTW for a while (it's soooooo cold over here!), a craft tomorrow, and hopefully the giveaway results (click the sidebar) later this week also. 


See ya' soon! 

You Might Also Like

2 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe