Our Thanksgiving {Photostory}

1:01 PM


Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! The dolls had quite a feast this year...

My morning of baking.

On Thanksgiving morning, I was busy baking away! There was so much to do- make the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes- and everyone else was just lounging around! 

Watching Doctor Who

To be fair, you wouldn't let anyone help you.
To be fair, do you remember last time Saige tried to help me?! 
I don't really want to. 
*DING DONG*

Can you get the door? 
But the Doctor is- 
Caroline! 
CONNOR! GET THE DOOR! 
I got it! I got it! 
Thanks Lindsey. 

Opening the door...

Poco! Aurora! So good to see you again! 
You too Lindsey! 
Yes! It's been forever since we've seen you last! 




Hugs all around. 

Oh come on in! Kanani has made a fabulous breakfast for you two! And I don't believe you've met Connor-

Connor? 

He's our new brother- Caroline's twin! 

Say hello to the chef.

Oh girls it's so good to see you again! 
You too 'Nani! What's on the menu?
Mhmm! I'm starving! 
We'll save some of your hunger for the feast later! 



FOOD

Are you sure this isn't the feast? 
Haha! Here let me go call Connor! CONNOR! CONNOR! CONNOR!
What? What? WHAT DO YOU WANT!
Come meet your cousins! 

Cousins? 

Connor, this is Aurora and Pocahontas- but we call her Poco.  
Um..hi. 
Hello! 
Hi.
Uhh.. well I guess I'll see you around...
You know girls I think I'll go let Molly know your here- I'm sure she'd be very glad to know your here. 

Molly's toy museum room. 

Hey Lindsey! 
Hey Molly! Poco and Aurora are downstairs. 
They're here! Yipee! 
Yeah, they're downstairs having breakfast. 

Downstairs we go.

Poco! Aurora! It is SO good to see you again! 
You too Molly! It has been forever! 
Agreed. We need to get out of that shelf more often.
Haha! I wish momma would let you come live with us! 
Me too! Aurora- are you done eating? 
Yeah. That was really good Nani! 
Thank you Aurora. 
So do you guys want to go play upstairs?
Yeah!
Let's go!
Come on! We can go play in my room!


Fun with the cousins.

So Molly did you see the new My Little Pony? 
No way Poco! Did he really say that?
Yeah! It was AMAZING!
He sure did! I couldn't believe it! 

*DING DONG*

I GOT IT I GO IT I GOT IT !

Hugs! 

Dell! Eek! I'm so glad you could come for Thanksgiving!
WHO IS IT?
KANANI IT'S DELL!
WHO?
DELL!
DELL?
YES.
OKAY.
Hehe! I'm glad I could come too! 
Oh hey, have you met Connor yet?
Who?
Connor!
Connor? hehe!
hehe! Connor! hehe! 
That's a weird name for a girl.
Actually, Connor is Caroline's twin brother.
What? No way! 
Yes way! Come meet him! 





Connor's new room! 

Dell, this Connor- Connor this is Dell. 
Are you my cousin too?
Umm..yes. Hi I'm Dell. 
Connor. Abs, how many cousins do we even have?
Don't worry Dell's the only other one coming for Thanksgiving.
Good. I don't need any more girls in this house.
Hey! I'll invite all of our cousins for Christmas! 


Saige you 'member Dell right? 
Oh yes of course! Good to see you again Dell! 
You too Saige! 
I was just going downstairs to help Kanani set the dinner table so I'll see you later Dell! 
Bye!








COME AND GET IT! 











You Might Also Like

1 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe