Pride & Prejudice

3:30 PM


First off- it's already dark out here so these photos are with flash! Whoop-de-do. 


Have you girls started to decorate for Christmas yet? Mia an I did a little in our room, but the real decorating is in the dining room. 


Doesn't it look so Christmas-y in here? 


Our Christmas tree! :D


Our Christmas shelf, row 1: nutcrackers, nutcracker play tickets, hot coca, row 2: charlie brown christmas book & tree, row 3: clarice figure and nutcracker book. 






Paper snowflakes are like the most fun thing to make. 


As you can see, not all the stocking are hung by the chimney with care. ;0) 


More decor!



As a result, the whole house is a disaster. 

Well, that's really all to report here. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME, DEAR READERS!

You Might Also Like

3 lovely comments

  1. I love your doll house! The Christmas decorations are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to thank you for posting a lot, nowadays it's hard to find doll blogs that still post. I was able to find a few and yours was one of them! Thank you thank you thank you! You inspire me so much and I wish more blogs were like yours. I was hoping you would take an award here :

    http://mckennagirloftheyear.blogspot.com/2013/12/spreading-holiday-cheer-with-blog-shout.html

    You inspire me so much and you deserve a small little reward.
    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! We need more AG bloggers continuing to blog! ~ aghoneyspot.blogspot.com

      Delete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe