Weekend Chores

11:05 AM


Uck. Chore time. My siblings and I switch off each weekend who has to do chores. Which is nice, because I don't have to do anything for nine weeks! 

But, it sure is a lot of chores when it's your turn. My sisters went various places to day, so I was by myself. Except Connor, he was still sleeping at 11 o'clock. (Can you believe that?!)


I guess I should be happy, momma did make me this awesome lace music note apron.


The first thing on my list was to gather the laundry and start the wash. We have two laundry baskets in our house, one in Mia and Caroline's room,


and one downstairs outside the bathroom. 


I carried the laundry into the laundry room, 


loaded the washing machine, and started the cycle. 


Then, I had to iron Caroline's school uniform. (She got a scholarship thing to a fancy private school where they have to wear uniforms.)


Then, my least favorite chore, scrubbing floors. EW!


And lastly, we had to clean up...everything. Thankfully, it wasn't too bad this week and I mainly just had to clean up Molly's toys in her room. 


Do you have chores?



Abigale 


You Might Also Like

1 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe