OOTW- Seashells at Sundown

5:26 PM


It's time for this week's OOTW! :) 

So first, a little bit about the the name of this weeks OOTW; Seashells, because Molly's necklace is a Seashell is necklace- it's one of my favorite parts of the OOTW. 

Sundown? Well I took these a bit before sundown the other day and it's a bit past sundown as I'm typing this now. 

Enjoy the photos! 







Right through half of it, my dog (Pepper) started to get a bit nosy.






I love this photo. :) (above)


Here's the facts!:

Doll: Molly
Headband: Past Holiday Outfit (we got at the sale)
Necklace: Molly's 1944 Swimsuit
Shirt: Our Cousin gave to us when she went to see the Kit movie premiere in LA 
Shorts: AG Place LA (also given to us by our cousin) old store exclusives that we cuffed
Shoes: From Lanie's Butterfly Garden Outfit

So basically, it's all American Girl. Not very creative- we know. We making a hand painted infinity shirt that will be in next weeks OOTW. GET EXCITED! 

Oh, and here's a bonus un-edited photo of Pepper and Molly. 




You Might Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. She looks so cute, and so does Pepper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorbs!

    btw, can you guys follow me at Girlydolltype.blogspot.com! thanks!

    -Meghan=)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe