American Girl Store Photos! BEFOREVER PROJECT RUNWAY DRESSES!

7:17 AM


 Hey everyone! This weekend my mom, my friend, and I went to the American Girl store! 




We mostly went because my mom and I LOVE Project Runway, and we really wanted to see the dresses! 












Isn't the new holiday packaging adorable?? 


And ahhh!! The dresses! 




This was the winning dress! 







So cute! 


Oops! xD I always wondered how they got things to stay on the display! 





Samantha's ice cream parlor is TOO cute and TOO expensive! 


















I have mixed feelings about the new pets..









Shout Out to my friend for taking this photo! xD
















Can you see me in the reflection? lol








Such a pretty tree! 












I'm working some Thanksgiving posts so stay tuned! 


You Might Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. Fabulous pictures. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So fun! Is this the Houstin AGP? That's the one I'm closest to!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe