OOTW- Space Buns

10:49 AM

If you read my last post then you would know that I am no longer posting on a schedule or anything, and I'm posting what I want when I have time to. I would love to post Halloween posts and dollhouse tours, but life has been crazy lately that today I'm sharing an OOTW- and quite possibly one of my favorite photo shoots. 

























































Hope you all enjoyed this OOTW and I will be back tomorrow with a Halloween post! 


Bustier: Sweet Nokia Street on Etsy (made by me)
Skirt: American Girl
Shoes: American Girl

Chloe



You Might Also Like

4 lovely comments

  1. These photos are gorgeous Chloe. The hair, outfit, background--all just perfect. Your photography is just.. wow. Beautiful.
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love her shoes and hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awseome! Great photography! And cute outfit and hair!!! :D

    -elly <3

    2dollstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These pictures are amazing! You are super talented!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe