Ron Jon Surf Shop - The Best Place in Florida!

10:22 AM


First of all- I apologize for my absence. I went on a no wifi vacation, and then school started! I took a bunch of vacation posts, so I'm going to do a dollhouse post, then a vacation post, then a dollhouse post..you get the idea. ;) 

Take it away, Caroline! 



I've never been to Florida before, so when Momma took me, Connor and my bestest friend Mia to sunny Florida a few weeks ago...I was ecstatic! So you start with normal traveling stuff: we packed, we flew to florida, we unpacked, and then we slept. 

Our first stop on the next day is a place I've heard about many times...quite possibly Momma's favorite shop...Ron Jon Surf Shop! 

Here you see me posing with one of the many tiki heads around the store. 



This is a better photo of the tiki head (featuring my shoulder), and I just loved all the plants around them! The one right next to the tiki head is a Bird of Paradise! They are so beautiful. 


Ron Jon Surf Shop of course sells a TON of surfboards (Momma learnt to surf with a Ron Jon surfboard!) Behind me are some really cool wood ones. While surfing is definitely not my thing (Kanani loves it though!) the wood surfboards are my favorite. 


Ron Jon also has a TON of super cute clothing. I absolutely adored this sweater! 



Here's me "chilling" by some surfboards! They are so huge, compared to me! 


You can see the whole store behind me in this photo! 


Yet another surfboard photo, haha! You can see the wood ones better here. 


They had a huge fish tank by their restaurant! I loved looking at all the fish swim by. 


Behind me is just a bit of the architecture in Ron Jon that I just really thought was cool, lol.


Then we had to leave. :( I posed by the sign before we left. 


Yay! :)



In the parking lot that had a bunch of cool statues! Behind me is a one of a guy catching a "narly" wave. ;)


And you can't be in Florida and not surf! So I tried it out. 


Ok, THEN we left. 

xxx
caroline

You Might Also Like

4 lovely comments

  1. Awesome! :) Did you go to the one in Cocoa Beach? I've been there. ;)

    xoxo,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back! I missed you :) I bet Florida was super fun! I've never been there, but I think it would be cool to go ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures! I hope you had fun!
    P.S. I nominated you for an award on my blog! Come check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!
    I nominated you for the LG award!
    http://2dollstars.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-lg-award.html

    -elly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe