OOTW- The Creek

4:43 PM

Hey everyone! I know some people might be hoping that this is our dollhouse tour post..but I'm almost done with it! I decided to go ahead and wait to finish it, then post. I just have a few posters to hang up and some clothes to put away! The posts WILL be out this week. 

But for now, enjoy this OOTW! 



























I haven't taken Caroline out for a photoshoot in a long time, MAG #19 is a bit tricky to capture perfectly. I am taking her, Connor, and Mia to the beach next week and I am super excited! 

The Outfit: 

Doll: Caroline (MAG #19)
Sunglasses: Our Generation
Bustier: Made by me! 
Pants: Adins Atelier on Etsy

And just to tease you all a little bit...some sneak peaks of the dollhouse! 





And lastly, this photo. I just really liked it.

You Might Also Like

4 lovely comments

  1. I think you captured her really well. Love the buster you made! Lovely pics.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the doll house so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! I love her sunglasses!

    I absolutely CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE TOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so beautiful! I absolutely adore her bustier!
    ~Marisa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe