OOTW- Fields

3:19 PM

It's everyone's favorite time of the week....OOTW time! This week I went with my brother to a place I've been dying to take photos in. A little ditch across the street! Enjoy! 

























I really enjoyed taking these photos. :) 

Doll: MAG #37
Bustier: AGTriviaMaster's Etsy (that's not the name, I forgot the actual name of the shop, lol)
Dress: AGTardis's Etsy (also forgot the name of the shop..)
Socks: AG
Shoes: Local Store

Thanks for reading and or commenting. 
Chloe

You Might Also Like

9 lovely comments

  1. Sooo cute! HOW ARE YOU SUCH A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER OH MY GOLLY GOODNESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I just love everything about Those photos!
    Bye!,
    Zoë from Glowyzoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGtardis, or Lenka, her shop is Cloudy Evenings.
    Beautiful photos!
    // Mika //

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and super cute outfit!

    When you have a chance...you've been nominated for the Daisy Chain award. check it out here: http://teatimewithmelodyq.blogspot.com/2014/07/daisy-chain-award_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agtriviamaster's Etsy is azturpealean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos! She looks so cute!!! :) I nominated you for the Beachy blogger award!

    -elly
    2dollstara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! The link is 2dollstars.blogspot.com (sorry about that)

      Delete
  8. I have nominated you for the Beachy Blogger Award!! http://livelaughdolls.wordpress.com/2014/07/16/beachy-blogger-award-and-your-blog-makes-me-happy-award-d/

    ~Abigail (Live Laugh Dolls & The Dazzling Dollies ♥)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe