Miss Ivy Ling. (New Doll!)

1:35 PM

Completely forgot to mention in my last post that doll #11 has moved into Sweet Nokia Street. 


YAY! :D Of course, if you were subscribed to my YouTube channel you'd already know this. Also, if you were subscribed to my YouTube channel you'd see photoshoots I've never shown here , Ivy's opening video , and much more. Incase you can't take a hint, CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

I haven't done a photoshoot with her yet, just some photos for a video and a couple in the hotel. But, Ruthie is already sold out, so if you on the edge of getting Ivy, hopefully these photos will help tide you over. 


She's like a Mulan doll with short hair. "When will my reflection show who I am inside?" 


Ivy is also super cute with a side part. 


You should buy her now. 


And this photo is sideways because......? 

I hope you enjoyed these photos! 
Do you have Ivy? 
I you have any post requests or ideas, leave them in the comments! C:
Chloe with help from 
Ivy

You Might Also Like

7 lovely comments

  1. I need her. I really do.

    Welcome, Ivy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and post request: DOLLHOUSE TOUR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm on the edge of maybe getting Ivy, Addy,Kaya, or Cecile (Before she sold out.) LOVE that last photo!!!! Ivy Is just so pretty....
    Bye!,
    Zoë from - Glowyzoe.blogspot.com -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe! C: I have Addy too. She is really beautiful and I completely recommend her. I suggest not get Kaya right now, and instead getting a doll that is about to retire.

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for a award!!! Check my blog!!
    ~PottercatxD~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ivy! I was able to get her and Ruthie before they retired (but I renamed my Ivy Ellie). Oh, and I was wondering, do you recommend Abagaile? I really like her, and if I do get her, I would name her Nina or Penelope (Penny for short). ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do recommend her! Penelope would be an adorable name! C:

      Delete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe