Camp Doll Diaries- Making the Puppet Theater!

2:48 PM


So ya, there is a wild Bear loose in camp DD. (or at least in our neck of the woods) Which means all campers must stay indoors. Good. IT IS SO HOT. 

Anywho, today was crafting/rehearsal day for everyone. All the dolls were either in their cabins, the art room, or the rec room.


If you didn't know, the Deer Den is doing a puppet show. Saige gave us this GIANT box to make a theater out of...right now Lindsey and I are just trying to see where to cut first!

"This side?" Lindsey asked. 
"hmm...maybe.."


Being the best artist out of us three, Lanie started to draw the puppets! We don't have a desk so we had to convert our nightstand to suit her needs. c:


"Okay, this side." I said. Then I started to cut after twenty minutes of looking at box. I might of went a little crazy with the scissors too...


Caroline and a lot of the counselors are dealing with the bear issue right now, so some other dolls (like the assistant cooks, craft cabin assistants, etc.) are in charge of campers. We get Katie Liv, one of the assistant nursers. 

"Oooh. You shouldn't of cut there!" Katie is very judgemental. 


"Ta-da! What do you think?" I asked Lindsey and Katie. 

"Uhhhh...."

Well, I still have a lot of work to do, ttyl! 
Zoe

You Might Also Like

3 lovely comments

  1. It's a start. Make sure you don't have any food in your tent/cabin...the bear will bunking with you if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting!!! I can't wait to see more. I hope that wild boar doesn't get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE IS YOUR INSTAGRAM. 'SCEUSE ME, YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING BEFORE YOU DELETED. MESSAGE ME PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe