IT'S ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY

12:56 PM

Okay so this is just gonna be a quick little post telling you what I want for my b-day! (hint hint) 

Well, I really wanted my Tap Outfit from AG, but mommy got me that as an early b-day present when she went to AG! yay! 

I also REALLY want the new iFrog! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! 

And the new board games, Dragon Coin and Apple Land (produced by the My Froggy Stuff company)

Oh and I want some Silly Bandz (they may seem outdated to you, but remember I'm suppose to be from the 40s) 

AND I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a Magic 8 ball! That would be cool, or "swell"

My birthday is August 16th, and everybody better do what I say. 

Lanie's birthday is like the 27th or something too. 

And Caroline and Mia's birthday is September 11. 

SO MANY BIRTHDAYS! 

UGGG now I have to go because mommy has to go to the dentist. 

I CAN NOT BELIEVE HER SHE MADE ME DRESS UP LIKE A DUDE YESTERDAY!   

Bai! 



You Might Also Like

1 lovely comments

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe