A Rock Wall and Easter Bunny

5:00 PM

A totally random name for a post but..I wanted to show the happenings in the dollhouse over Spring Break! My grandmother made this adorable little bunny costume, and I made a rockwall! Not much to say..but enjoy the pictures- and enjoy the fact that an ACTUAL POST is coming soon! :D 



The cute bunny! :D I also have a blue one that isn't quite done yet. 




The tail is my favorite!! 


The rockwall in all it's glory. 



Izzy climbing!

Thanks for reading, 
Chloe

You Might Also Like

4 lovely comments

  1. Did you make it off of the American Girl Ideas video? You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is from their video! I changed a few things though :)

      Delete
  2. the bunny costume is too cute, and the rock wall looks so realistic! you did a great job. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks maddie! You are always so lovely :)

      Delete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe