Happy Holidays

8:28 AM


I meant to post this like 10 days ago?? Ooops... I've been working on a big stopmotion movie, and spending time with my family on Christmas took the time away from me ;) 

This is the 3rd year of doll holiday photos, and typically I do them in front of my tree, but this year I decided to do it by my doll tree. Turns out, fitting 15 dolls in a room is VERY hard, and they cover up the whole Christmas tree. 

I still like the way the photos turned out though, so take a look! 


Caroline


Mia


Lanie


Kanani


Molly with and without glasses. 


Abigale


Lindsey


Saige


(Saige's hair turned out AMAZING!)


Connor 


Zoe




Ivy with and without glasses.



Isabelle with and without her hat.


Oliver


Kailey


Alice


And then lastly, my first doll and my newest doll. 

I realize that I haven't introduced you guys to Oliver, Kailey, OR Alice yet...but I will soon. The next things to post are my annual 4 part Christmas morning posts! 

Happy Holidays,
Chloe 

You Might Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. Chet photo shoot! All of the girls look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love you YouTube channel so much, it is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe