Take Two

4:59 PM

Ah yes. Typing a blog post- something I haven't done in a long time.

Is anybody still out there? Does anybody remember the stories of the Dolls on Sweet Nokia Street?
The blogs I used to read have become empty, the huge number of doll blogs has is sadly no longer.

I haven't ever left dolls, during my absence from my blog, oh no. I just recently became quite obsessed with YouTube, and my channel, AGChloeAndZoe. Before I really "left" this blog, (the last time I did regular posting was December 2014), my channel had about 1,000 subscribers. 

I have almost 9,000 subscribers now. 

Even after all my YouTube success, something is still missing. That missing factor is the story, and the characters that are my dolls. 

I am not a stopmotioner. I am a writer, which is why I have the desire to return to the blogging world.

Of course, I will still be very YouTube oriented, but I want to do weekly posts on here as well. I plan on taking Thanksgiving break to give the blog a little makeover- as I still have last years Christmas banner up...

Also, maybe a new name..Dolls of AGChloeandZoe perhaps? Something that I can tie in with YouTube...we shall see what I come up with. 


So, blogging world- if you still exist- what have I missed?

Chloe 

You Might Also Like

8 lovely comments

  1. glad to see you back in the blogging comm—although i've been watching all your youtube videos and seeing you grow tremendously (congrats, by the way!!) video-wise, i always came back to this blog just to reread your old photo stories, ootw posts, and others of the like. :3 i know what you mean about "the characters that are my dolls", honestly the only reason i'm still around is because i love developing stories behind my dolls and their personalities, etc.

    oh, as for the blogging world, you haven't really missed much at all—some people left, some people came. you know, the usual. :)

    whelp, again, i'm glad to see you back, i can't wait to see what you have planned. ^-^

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, maddie!! I have also loved watching your videos through the past months as well!

      Delete
    2. okay can we talk about the new design? it's STUNNING. <3 and you're welcome. :}

      Delete
  2. Hi Chloe! I've been reading your blog since this summer, and I just love your posts!

    I absolutely love your AGTube channel! Thanks so much for subscribing to me a few months ago--it really meant a ton! (I'm AGSapphireProductions on AGTube ;) )

    It's so exciting to hear you're potentially going to be getting back into blogging!

    I also love to write, too--I find it's easier to type a story about my dolls than create stop motion stories about them, as well :)

    I hope you have a great evening and a happy Thanksgiving next week! :)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelby-Grace! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well ;)

      Delete
  3. Hello! Glad to see you're back!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  4. The other day I was thinking about the holiday card swap and how fun it was- and then you posted! I will definitely check out your YouTube and I look forward to reading more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just recently followed your blog awhile back ago so I really don't remember anything.
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe