Dolls In Bluebonnets, Take 3.

12:17 PM

If any of you have kept up with my blog, then you would know I have taken photos of my dolls in the annual bluebonnet flower fields that pop up everywhere near me. I did it yet again this year, so here is Dolls in Bluebonnets, Take 3. (As always, I'm super lazy and didn't take the time to edit any of these photos.) This post is also a bit of a photo-dump, but I hope you enjoy anyways! 




































You Might Also Like

11 lovely comments

  1. I love the 6th to last picture! The field of flowers is perfect, Isabelle and Ivy look so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great photos. I love the dresses and the dolls. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures look lovely! We like how you played with the depth of field.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! Ivy looks amazing in the field!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures!! What fabulous flowers! Also love that blue dress!! ^.^
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! Is that Isabelle? I think so, but is she wearing the Woomera dress?

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING pictures just beautiful!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bluebonnets? Bluebonnets bluebonnet a bluebonnets! Do you live in Texas?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe